Jai is a Software Engineer.
- He wants to write code. But is assigned to bug fixing.
- His cousins think he is a Scientist. In reality, his work is often clerical.
- He floats to the office. After 2 hours trek through traffic.
- His relatives think he sits in a fancy cabin. A small cubicle is a reality.
- He has an Engineering degree. Now stuck in a WHILE loop.
- His best friend works on Big Data. He is struggling with Core Java.
- His childhood friend lives at Riverfront, Florida, USA. He lives near Silkboard Junction, Next to XYZ Bakery.
- He appears for interviews. To find his stagnant market value.
- He pays 30% surcharge on house rent. Because landlord suspects he earns a lot.
- His mother asks him over the phone if he had dinner. He says Yes. And then boils Maggi.
- When his neighbor’s kid calls him Uncle. He goes deaf.
- He hides his office badge. When hailing an auto – to avoid software engineer tax.
He is an Engineer. He will find a way~
Credits: Jitender S Bhatia