How do North Indians view South Indians
I am a Jealous North Indian.
- They have Rameshwaram.
- They have Tirupati Balaji.
- They have Kanyakumari. (I envy them for this, the most)
- They have beaches, oceans, water everywhere. (hume toh bas ganga ka sahara hai)
- They have Kerala.
- They have beautiful resorts in Ooty.
- They have Pondicherry.
- They have Andaman and Nicobar.
- They have Lakshadweep.
- They have the classic and elegant saree. (No taam jham)
- They can learn Hindi easily, we will have to take another life as a south indian to learn their difficult language.
- For them studies are equally important but they are excel in extra curricular as well.
- They gave India legends like A.R Rehman, Viswanathan Anand, Mahesh Bhupati.
- Most importantly, they gave India a President who is loved by all. Yeah, Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Also, they gave Quora people like , 🙂
Phewww.. I haven’t lived in South India, so I don’t know much about south Indians. But I am definitely very very very jealous of them. Hume rameshwaram jana hai.. 🙁
P.S- INCREDIBLE INDIA
Credits: Shruti Gupta