- Wishing their mothers on mother’s day on facebook.
You and your mom are in the same house.why can’t you wish directly?
- Uploading a collage of their friend’s pics on their friend’s birthday.
What happened to the concept of wishing them personally?
- Taking pictures of anything and everything they eat and post it on social networking sites.
Do they pay to eat or to take pictures?
- Ordering more dishes than one could eat and wasting it. Or to just nibble on the food(especially girls)
Seriously dude, do you consider it stylish?
- Inventing a new style of English language! ‘Meh bestieeee eva!!!!‘
“ROFL! Had a gr8 tym wit yu guy’s!“
Is it a new dialect of English?
- Check-ins everywhere. Sometimes even when they are at the home! ‘@ home sweeeet home!!’ followed by a myriad of smileys!
As if one cares whether they are in home or not!
- Using more smileys than texts! A two-word sentence with exclamation marks!!!!!!! followed by whatever smileys they have.
Ok. So now I got it why there are so many smileys in my social networking accounts.
- The latest trending hype: Dubsmash!!
Seriously! Trying out for a chance in Bollywood?
Credits: Lakshmi Padmanaban