Behaviors of a confident person
Genuine confidence is something like
- Relaxed attitude- he has that cool calm presence that shows he’s in control.
- Slow speech with a modulating tone- he doesn’t jump on a conversation or shout to be heard. He speaks so you want to listen.
- Doesn’t interrupt- he understands that he has all the time in the world to respond so why interrupt?
- Always having an open body posture- he doesn’t lurk in a corner with an empty bottle of beer trying to look cool. He opens up and proclaims availability to everyone.
- Maintains constant eye contact- like always. You’ll never see him feel intimidated by anyone.
- Assertive and makes his opinions clear- he makes his opinions known to others but he doesn’t do it to offend.
- Walks deliberately- he walks like he owns the whole planet. Ever seen Grant Cardone walk? Then you know what I mean.
- Doesn’t try to please anyone- he doesn’t care whether you like him or not, abuse him or not. That’s your problem and not his. He is self-sufficient and does only what he thinks is right.
- Doesn’t hurry to respond to people- he is definitely not a people pleaser. When you call his name, he hears and turns around slowly.
- Does what others fear to do- he has control over his emotions, though he may feel fear, he proceeds to act anyway.
- He smiles simply because he knows life is good.
Credits: James Haforlarin