Your thoughts and experiences shape your life and in today’s competitive world it’s very difficult to actually stay away from the toxicity. While physical health is important, at the same time mental health is also essential but unfortunately we don’t do anything about it. The problem is that most people aren’t even aware of their negative thoughts. For so many of us our negative thoughts have become a part of our life and it seems normal to us. Here are ten common negative and toxic thoughts that you need to drop in order to have a better life and feel good about yourself.
1. Stop considering yourself a victim.
2. Get a reality check! You can’t change others.
3. Don’t let people get to you.
4. Thinking that “the grass is always greener on the other side.”
5. Having expectations from other people.
6. Thinking that having someone important in life will complete you.
7. Feeling that you always need to prove you’re right.
8. Worrying about what others will think.
9. Thinking there is only ONE right and ONE wrong.
10. Thinking too much about the past or the future.